Saturday, May 1, 2010

Commencement Speaker follow up post

Two weeks ago, I submitted a "Letter to the Editor" to the Bradley Scout about my thoughts on the changing policy of the student commencement speaker. My letter did appear in the April 23rd issue of the Scout. Even as a wrote the article 2 weeks ago, I had the feeling that it was already decided. I found out that the speaker, is in fact a highly-involved senior who happens to be a classmate of mine. It didn't surprise me that someone really involved was selected as that is who the Student Affairs executives know. In yesterday's Bradley Scout, her name was announced. Still the school has yet to make an official announcement of any sort, regarding the changing policy, selection process or the ultimate selection.

No comments:

Post a Comment