Thursday, November 19, 2009

The First Post

I'm Aaron Friedman and welcome to my blog. I'm sure most of the people reading this are my friends, so thank you all for stopping by. The rest of you must have visited this blog accidentally, so hopefully you'll like what you read. So what made me want to start a blog? Well, I was working on my History thesis when it hit me. I like to write and share my opinions, but I didn't really like constantly draw from sources and not get to talk about what actually concerns you. Therefore, I figured that writing a blog would allow me to write about the things I care about. I'm not going to limit the blog to one specific topic. I have a lot of different interests and the blog will most likely cover: Bradley/Peoria, sports, news, politics, greek life, and anything I find interesting enough to share. I appreciate feedback, so if you have any ideas of what to write just let me know. Hopefully, I'll be able to blog on a consistent basis. Thanks again for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment